Choosing yoga instructor course is about more than making money. The health benefits of yoga have been well-known to all. From physical, congenital to emotional fitness yoga has been a favorite of our prime minister and many Bollywood celebs. The rising graph for yoga followers has undoubetly raised the demad for yoga insturctors.
The exemplary growth in the followers of yoga states the benefits of yoga wordlessly. In 2012, 20.4 million Americans practiced yoga which raised to 36 million in 2016. Considering the global followers and benefits of yoga on December 11, 2014, the United Nations General Assembly declared June 21 as ‘International Day of Yoga’. It was adopted under the agenda of ‘Global Health hand Foreign Policy’, resolution 69/131 acknowledged that Yoga provides a holistic approach to health and well being.
While for some becoming yoga instructor has been an opportunity to match the employment requirements, to some it has been a passion and a part of their life.
The most interesting thing about choosing yoga as your career is; while in another career you will someday turn to yoga to release your stress, to find the work-life balance. Being in yoga you will enjoy all these as the perks. The world is moving towards artificial intelligence, it will someday hire the machines for all the jobs executed by the humans. The competition will be tough every new day and with yoga, you will be ready to beat this competition and one will always need a good yoga instructor or a good yoga institute. If you have already made up your mind to pursue yoga instructor course you can read how to became a yoga teacher trainer
There are many benefits of choosing a yoga instructor course as your career to mention the few quickly
- As a student of yoga if you are further choosing the yoga instructor course to became a certified yoga instructor. You will get an opportunity to explore and attempt new poses, new methods of breathing adding your knowledge to the body anatomy involved while performing the asana.
- As a yoga teacher you always have the job flexibility. A career as a yoga teacher may be attractive to parents, who want to work part-time while their kids are in school.
- Yoga helps you build your confidence and enhances your community skills. As an instructor, you are the teacher the leader and a guide in the room. This gradually develops your confidence and fortitude to respond to a variety of different situations.
- Once you become a yoga teacher you will find yourself a part of the community that follows yoga and shares the knowledge and information about it. This will further develop your social skills and enhance your excellence as you can pick tips and techniques that will help you in your career as a yoga teacher.
- The most valuable part of choosing a yoga teacher course is you will have an opportunity to help the community while following your career and schedules. You will be adding value to every individual’s life, you meet aspiring them with your knowledge and excellence.